Monday, November 21, 2011

Mango: to help the skin surface



 

Mango: to help the skin surface. Reduce swelling and inflammation

 Women with acne who Klugmakklugmใh one duck, this is something that emerges. I listen to this. First of all, I understand that. Adult acne is caused by the hormones are working hard. So, I waved goodbye to the lack of same in the two-day course.

It does give one the right to attack acne. Today I have a formula to solve the acne masks ripe mango ago. This formula has a mild fruit acid. Of a ripe mango and lemon skin. Marl can help reduce swelling, inflammation and skin the better. I end up with honey to prevent infection and helps heal wounds.
 
Ingredients: 1 ripe mango, half a tablespoon of lemon juice Marl 1 / 4 cup honey and take 1 tsp.
That's a pretty clear acne formula to see it.

When fully cooked, then mash with lime juice, mango pulp, honey and yeast until well Marl. Then it is spun as a liquid concentrate. The skin around the face. Leave it for about 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water

I already have a formula. I pay attention to cleanliness. Choose a diet that is correct. And mind to relax with it. This is done to ensure that her skin is reduced.



No comments:

Post a Comment